Hello everyone.
I have an M8 with a corrupted software.
Always stuck on HTC logo.
Sometimes when it boots, it shows "3" , which means it's from Three UK.
I looked everywhere but couldn't find the corresponding RUU, except on , but it's only !
It's in zip format.
I can go to the bootloader, but it doesn't accept to FACTORY-RESET (gets stuck on HTC screen)
Software status: Official
RELOCKED
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
I have an M8 with a corrupted software.
Always stuck on HTC logo.
Sometimes when it boots, it shows "3" , which means it's from Three UK.
I looked everywhere but couldn't find the corresponding RUU, except on , but it's only !
It's in zip format.
I can go to the bootloader, but it doesn't accept to FACTORY-RESET (gets stuck on HTC screen)
Software status: Official
RELOCKED
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pVxu4n
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment