Hi guys. I have a nexus 7 wifi edition and usb dab dongle with antenna. When i plug it all home and launch wavesink plus dab the signal is full green. I can move it anywhere in a house with max 2 bars lost but when i install it in the car the signal is really low between 0-4 bars max. Anyone have a clue why this is ?
The dongle i have which is second now the ebay one i bought was really low on signal.
http://ift.tt/1pG5Pnc
And the antenna i use is
http://ift.tt/1pG5Pnc
I have tried using the antenna that came with the dongle but its really low on signal. The one i bought is really kick ass but only home not in the car.
I have even tried to move the antenna around the car but as soon as i leave it it drops. If the tablet is out on the seat its full on signal but as soon as i put it in the dash the signal drops. Should i solder the antenna wire straight onto the dongle board ?
The dongle i have which is second now the ebay one i bought was really low on signal.
http://ift.tt/1pG5Pnc
And the antenna i use is
http://ift.tt/1pG5Pnc
I have tried using the antenna that came with the dongle but its really low on signal. The one i bought is really kick ass but only home not in the car.
I have even tried to move the antenna around the car but as soon as i leave it it drops. If the tablet is out on the seat its full on signal but as soon as i put it in the dash the signal drops. Should i solder the antenna wire straight onto the dongle board ?
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pG5Rvo
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment