So I was planning on playing this game and like most games it asked to download additional files. Apparently it was a huge amount lol. While downloading all of sudden pop ups of force closes started and then phone restarted. Now it turned on and saw notification of storage space low and then immediately started on some endless restart loop.
Isn't there some kind of code in the phone to just not download so much that this happens? Like ugh it seems I am going to have to use flashtool or something to fix it? Any ideas why this is even possible? It sucks because I have a 64GB SD card in it but I never felt like rooting to make that my default app locations. I moved all apps to SD manually every now and then but when play store updates them they move back to phone...:crying:
Isn't there some kind of code in the phone to just not download so much that this happens? Like ugh it seems I am going to have to use flashtool or something to fix it? Any ideas why this is even possible? It sucks because I have a 64GB SD card in it but I never felt like rooting to make that my default app locations. I moved all apps to SD manually every now and then but when play store updates them they move back to phone...:crying:
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RwhHTp
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment