Hi Guys,
One of colleague is in china now and will buy me a note 7. I just wanted to now should I prefer n930fd or n9300. Honestly I need dual sim and 6gb/128 gb seems so good for me. But will ı face any issues with 930fd ? İ saw some topics about rom and carrier bands. Please help me to clear my mind.
Thx alot...
GT-I9300 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
One of colleague is in china now and will buy me a note 7. I just wanted to now should I prefer n930fd or n9300. Honestly I need dual sim and 6gb/128 gb seems so good for me. But will ı face any issues with 930fd ? İ saw some topics about rom and carrier bands. Please help me to clear my mind.
Thx alot...
GT-I9300 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bXXWEd
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment