Hello everyone
By happenstance, at the age of 67, I received for free my first cell phone which was a Tracfone Sunset L33L. I used Kingroot to root the phone then tried without success to which to SuperSU. After I was unable to do that I did a hard reset which failed and bricked the phone. Is there some ROM which can be flashed to resurrect the dead? Is my Titanium backup with the zip file any help? Am I free of this implement of the devil forever?
Please answer if you can.
By happenstance, at the age of 67, I received for free my first cell phone which was a Tracfone Sunset L33L. I used Kingroot to root the phone then tried without success to which to SuperSU. After I was unable to do that I did a hard reset which failed and bricked the phone. Is there some ROM which can be flashed to resurrect the dead? Is my Titanium backup with the zip file any help? Am I free of this implement of the devil forever?
Please answer if you can.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28o8Yu7
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment