Hello,
I purchased my HTC online from ebay & I am facing some serious issue with it now. I hope someone can help me.
Issues:
1. I reset the phone & it gives me excellent battery time & no heating etc. But as soon as I logged my Google account, Google Play store updates apps, after like 30mins, phone gets heating up, & battery drains too quickly like 40-50% in an hour even without using it. But if I install apps by their APK files like Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, fb, messenger or whatever, no issue at all, great battery life, no heating, amazingly smooth.
1.1. It doesn't recharge properly. I tried with different chargers & cables & with laptop but same issue. It stops after charging few %age of battery like just after 5-7% charging it stops, stays there (sometimes reduce too) & doesn't charge further. Then disconnect from charger for sometime & then plugged it charge another 5-6% & again stops there.
Important: I checked the battery status by dialing *#*#4636#*#* & it shows battery health = Good
2. No "Software Update" option available anywhere in Settings > About Phone. Also, Look like it's rooted as I am seeing "SuperSU" app in Apps section. How can I confirm it please? I want to unroot it & go back to official rom. Please help.
3. Whenever I go for recovery by pressing "POWER + VOLUME DOWN" button & Goes to recovery, I see triangle with ! sign. Is my phone really rooted? Bootloader unlocked etc?
NOTE: Model 0P6B120 is written on backed at bottom but no logo at all.
Please check screenshots in attachment about phone.
Some help will be highly appreciated.
Thank you
I purchased my HTC online from ebay & I am facing some serious issue with it now. I hope someone can help me.
Issues:
1. I reset the phone & it gives me excellent battery time & no heating etc. But as soon as I logged my Google account, Google Play store updates apps, after like 30mins, phone gets heating up, & battery drains too quickly like 40-50% in an hour even without using it. But if I install apps by their APK files like Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, fb, messenger or whatever, no issue at all, great battery life, no heating, amazingly smooth.
1.1. It doesn't recharge properly. I tried with different chargers & cables & with laptop but same issue. It stops after charging few %age of battery like just after 5-7% charging it stops, stays there (sometimes reduce too) & doesn't charge further. Then disconnect from charger for sometime & then plugged it charge another 5-6% & again stops there.
Important: I checked the battery status by dialing *#*#4636#*#* & it shows battery health = Good
2. No "Software Update" option available anywhere in Settings > About Phone. Also, Look like it's rooted as I am seeing "SuperSU" app in Apps section. How can I confirm it please? I want to unroot it & go back to official rom. Please help.
3. Whenever I go for recovery by pressing "POWER + VOLUME DOWN" button & Goes to recovery, I see triangle with ! sign. Is my phone really rooted? Bootloader unlocked etc?
NOTE: Model 0P6B120 is written on backed at bottom but no logo at all.
Please check screenshots in attachment about phone.
Some help will be highly appreciated.
Thank you
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bVewUu
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment