Hey guys,
I wonder if any of you have the same issue as me. I had this new phone, 64GB and while doing some recordings, I noticed there are some random kind of lag in video, no idea how this is actually called in photography vocabulary.
I noticed it happens everytime with 4k video, 1080p might happens too.
Here are some examples I am talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiSrCWR0p78
Anyone knows if that is a common issue or needs to be rma? It does play like this on the phone, on the computer, etc..
I even tried to remove all the background app and restart the phone. Didn't work.
I wonder if any of you have the same issue as me. I had this new phone, 64GB and while doing some recordings, I noticed there are some random kind of lag in video, no idea how this is actually called in photography vocabulary.
I noticed it happens everytime with 4k video, 1080p might happens too.
Here are some examples I am talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiSrCWR0p78
Anyone knows if that is a common issue or needs to be rma? It does play like this on the phone, on the computer, etc..
I even tried to remove all the background app and restart the phone. Didn't work.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ciEpPc
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment