Hi guys, I've been struggling a while with this problem and i haven't been able to come up with a solution.
So here's the problem
I've been using a new sim card for a few days now and although most of the time I have a good/strong signal on 4G sometimes my phone will say im not connected to the internet.
But when I do have internet access there are some apps which will make my internet connection go away, so, I can be watching videos on the youtube app and then I go to the Pokemon GO app and it'll tell me that there's no internet connection and from there i wont have internet connection at all on any app or the browser.
Do any of you guys have had that problem? How did you make?
Also any advices would be appreciated
I have EMUI 4.0
Software Version NXT-L09C212B120
Cheers
So here's the problem
I've been using a new sim card for a few days now and although most of the time I have a good/strong signal on 4G sometimes my phone will say im not connected to the internet.
But when I do have internet access there are some apps which will make my internet connection go away, so, I can be watching videos on the youtube app and then I go to the Pokemon GO app and it'll tell me that there's no internet connection and from there i wont have internet connection at all on any app or the browser.
Do any of you guys have had that problem? How did you make?
Also any advices would be appreciated
I have EMUI 4.0
Software Version NXT-L09C212B120
Cheers
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c9Krm1
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment