Hi Guys,
As you know the axon 7 is not available for the moment in Europe.
I've pre ordered it, but on the page (not visible except with the complete URL) you can now see this :

I've tryed to get some information on twitter :

"Is it true that the new order will be delivered with Android Nougat"
"I cannot answer before the end of the IFA"
True or not ?
I believe it is.
As you know the axon 7 is not available for the moment in Europe.
I've pre ordered it, but on the page (not visible except with the complete URL) you can now see this :
I've tryed to get some information on twitter :
"Is it true that the new order will be delivered with Android Nougat"
"I cannot answer before the end of the IFA"
True or not ?
I believe it is.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ciEhPI
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment